10-08-14 Two Tests Show Gravity Propagates From c To Instant At What Distances
Thursday, June 06, 2013 (18:41:49)
Posted by Dan
10-08-14 I revised this article after much thought over the last year. I have concluded we can navigate at FTL precisely enough to do conservation debt disconnection once we confirm precisely G propagation speed at what distances. This should give us the data needed to modify Newton's Inverse Square Law to make it accurate at all distances.
I have dated where I have made revisions to the original article.
The two tests(now four) described below will show whether or not the Gravitational force G propagates at;
1. instantaneously at all distances between any two masses,
2. or G propagates at c the speed of light everywhere,
3. or from c nearby to instantaneous at a predictable greater distance.
Why is discovering how G links to c so important? It is the holy grail of present science. The speed of light ties together the weak, strong, and electromagnetic forces, but we can not tie c into Gravity, which ties all masses together at all distances including dark matter and energy. By tying G force propagation to c over all distances we relate the weak, strong and electromagnetic forces for the location of any masses on the surface of space-time.
I predict that the third possibility will be demonstrated leading to these conclusions.
After we tie G to c, then we can know our location within the universe = FTL interstellar navigation. Because we can manipulate the quantum forces of the masses involved, that makes possible our direct manipulation of Gravity(= anti-gravity). Navigation and Anti-gravity makes FTL star travel possible. In addition, since the base geometry of the universe is revealed = Moebius Strip, we can explain dark matter and energy and the Big Bang inflation instant directly.
This discovery came about because I initially posited along with Newton that Gravity moved instantaneously at all distances between any two masses. This is in clear disagreement with Einstein who posited G propagates at c at all distances. Planck's constant = h
The hypothesis that resolved this disagreement was made by Lisa Randall a physicist at Harvard University and Raman Sundrum, a physicist at Univ. of Maryland. They posited the universe had two Branes = two sides, and that G propagated instantaneously faraway and at c nearby.
Their hypothesis led me to conclude that Einstein was wrong except at a single h distance, and Newton was mostly right. But this implies the need for a transition zone where G increased to instantaneous from moving at c when two masses are h apart. Then as the masses separate, G speed increases over a fixed predictable distance to moving instantly for all masses in universe separated by this 'fixed distance'.
10-08-14 There are two tests described below we can quickly use to verify this Gravity propagation Law. They are:
1. 11-12-14 Refined Solar/lunar tidal bulge to this.Wrote new topic on how to test G speed. using tidal gauges that measure Earth's surface gravity changes, and present method being used, plus two other basic tests.
This original second test still holds.
2. Cannonball Detector test using a 120 mm Abrams tank gun. Method: Point One Gravity Detector of the four around muzzle end at exact Center of Earth test. Why is implied by necessity for instantaneous G to work at vast majority of distances between masses.
"The Bulk" is a nice term Brane theorists use. Lets use it to define the total of those masses separated by at least the "fixed distance" beyond which G moves instantly. This mass total is vastly larger than the summed mass of our solar system by a factor of Yikes, a really really big number. A 150 billion stars in our galaxy times a 150 billion galaxies times dark matter times etc.
Ergo, our cannonball must be sending its G signal instantly to "the Bulk" all the time. I posit that direction is the center of mass of the nearest large mass. In our case Earth.
A Natural Law & some Conclusions
As distance between any two masses increases from h to xh, (where x is defined by a geometric property of a Moebius Strip that predicts a precise distance using h units), then G propagates at c between masses at h distance apart or less, and increases to instantaneous at xh and beyond distances. (10-8-14) I have deduced this distance to instant G propagation varies directly with the product of the masses out to the Edge Width of a given generation of any M universe.)
The equation that describes this increase in G propagation as distance apart increases implies a new to me mathematical operation for basic physics. Such an operation is required to tie Gravity to c and thus the strong, weak, and electro-magnetic forces.(10-08-14) This change in G force as distance increases between two masses will predictably modify the inverse square Law.)
The limiting speed of light is what keeps everything from happening at the same time, and we need an instantaneous force like Gravity to keep everything in existence simultaneously(= conserved = in +/- separated balance) at the same time. Only a Moebius Strip geometry universe can do that. Thus proving where and when G or another common to all force is instantaneous at a base level is crucial for completing a GUT that accurately describes how our universe looks from where we sit.
About 5-4-2013 I read that Chinese scientists measured the speed of propagation of gravity from the Sun to Earth using the Solar Tide bulge that follows the Sun as Earth rotates on its axis. It is about eight minutes thirty seconds behind where it would be when Gravity propagates instantaneously. There margin of error was around +/- 40 seconds since they only used six observations.
10-08-14 Tidal Bulge Test: Reducing the Solar Tidal Bulge test's margin of error to under a second is simple.
1. Use the 1750 tidal gauges around the world to compare the tidal peaks of the solar and lunar tides. By premise the lunar tidal bulge is virtually instantaneous while the solar bulge lags between 8 minutes 30 to 42 seconds when G propagates at c depending on Earth's orbital radius at any given time. thus when G goes FTL then solar tidal bulge will arrive sooner than predicted.
2. How compare? Use lunar tidal maximums at tidal gauges when Sun is at right angles to Moon, then using same gauges use lunar eclipses to measure tidal maximums when Sun and moon line up. Ergo there should be an 8 minute 20 to 30 second longer tidal maximum than right angle tidal maximum.
a) For a consistent comparison use the second the tide stops increasing.
10-08-14 I originally thought to use GRACE for this measurement but John xxx a GRACE scientist showed me why it was too imprecise.
I predict about 8 minutes and 20 second implying G propagated at about 101% c at 92.5 million miles.
More on the Cannonball test described below will show that at h distances out to meters G propagates at c(actually starts to go faster than c but is for now an immeasurably small increase).
Thus creating the tests to show that G moves faster than light(FTL) is conceptually simple, just not obvious with our present technology.
I designed the Cannon Ball test that measures Gravities speed of propagation in April for close distances. How it works is described below.
In conversation with gravity scientists, they say we can measure a gram change in mass at a centimeter and a kilogram at 10 centimeters. Since these measuring tools are "scales" they may not react fast enough for us to see such a small time difference; i.e. an 'instantaneous' change in G force upon a mass must occur faster than it takes light(FTL) to reach the detector, but does this mean that the Mass must move past detector at close to speed of light?
At first thought the answer seems to be yes, so what about a powerful particle accelerator like CERN?
Using CERN will not work because the increase in mass as a ball of particles is accelerated close to c is several orders of magnitude less than required.
A clue as to how: A month ago I watched my first and only music video on Comcast, never heard of the female artist.
Out of the blue they switched to showing her singing in a large room whose floor was covered in glasses of water, many hundreds of glasses. Suddenly they started a hard loud bass beat. Lo and behold, all the glasses showed a circular ripple pulsating in time with the sharp beat.
Aha! All we need are two concentric rings each with several pairs of pressure change detecting spheres filled with water, then we can shoot a high speed multi-kilogram cannon ball through the center of the two inner and outer concentric ring detecting pairs. Each pair of detectors are placed is placed perpendicular to center of the two rings. As a high speed cannonball passes, there should be a measurable increase in pressures in the spheres. When the pressure increases occur simultaneously then 'Voila', we have demonstrated instantaneous G. Any difference will imply speed of propagation of the G force.
To measure simultaneous pressure increases, each pair of inner and outer detectors must be placed in line with the center of the rings. Each pair of detectors must be connected by two equal length light cords that meet exactly at the midpoint between them. e.g. The pair of inner and outer detectors are 8 centimeters apart, so that requires two 4 centimeter light cords. By construction, 4 centimeters is less than the distance from the projectile passing through the detector's center to the outer concentric detector.
We do not need relativistic velocities, just accurately measured 5-10,000 feet per second velocities. Fast enough to generate sharp peaks in pressures within the water filled spheres.
Conclusions when G is instantaneous:
(10-08-14 Why not instant G at all distances? Then there can be no distance apart that tells us where masses are because as all distances are the same. While G at c means the universe would tear itself apart because it could not maintain conservation without the vast majority of matter knowing instantly where everything else is at. A fine conundrum. 9-15-15 Thus instant xc of info implies an xc of the angle info describing where mass is with respect to bow Tie Line.
1. There is a simultaneous NOW. All parts of the universe exist simultaneously right NOW.
2. This means matter must be separated by "time" = c, the speed of light.
3. G propagates through space locally, and instantaneously between the two sides of any Moebius.
4. Moving between two sides of Moebius must also be instantaneous. Ergo any 'mass' is predictably pushed back from between two sides of the surface of the Moebius to a 'predictable' point on its surface.
5. The test described above also measures c, since we use data transmitted at c to report results of test. Interesting implications for possible kinds of mass/speed location measurements using measured G forces.
10-08-14Conclusions when we, the observers, learn that G does not move at c over all distances.
1. We need another base force that moves instantaneously at all finite distances to create a universal NOW. Since we see entanglement moving instantaneously, we know such a force exists.
2. So with the above tests we demonstrate that G moving at +c is necessarily a local phenomena because it shares the local surface of our Moebius with light.
3. So c is with respect to all 'observers', so seeing G moving at over c but less than instant is a 'construct; created by observer location with respect to the masses observed..
10-08-14Conclusions when G is not instantaneous at all distances between masses, b it decreases from instantaneous at EW(at some xMass) to c at h distance (unless mass goes to a quanta, then G goes to instant).(Question: is the instant distance the same for all masses over a quanta or as I posit above, does it vary with mass? Simpler is it is same for all masses over x where I posit x = a quanta = the Quantum Sea.)
1. We can deduce quantum effects and predict the internal relationships of quarks. These will be analogous to pairs of dice combinations. I think standard six faced.
2. We can deduce our location on Moebius surface with respect to Bowtie Line its ends, and center of "hole all the way through M".
Methods & Materials
1. A M-1 Abrams 120 mm tank.
2. Since the 120 mm is a smooth bore, we can use a solid tungsten cannonball. A spherical 120 mm cannonball of tungsten weighs 17.41 kg.
3. Mount the detectors just back from muzzle. The tank gun can adjust so one detector pair is dead on perpendicular to Earth's center. This one detector pointed at Earth's center will measure cannon balls instantaneous signal to "The Bulk" saying here I am.
4. Mounting detectors on gun barrel resolves all issues of muzzle blast, etc.
5. Fire cannonballs into sand or water so they can be recovered and reused.
6. Use equal length 40 mm light tubes to send pressure signal from detecting spheres to halfway point between pairs of inner and outer detectors tied to same clock.
7. Measure time pressure signals from the paired detectors arrive at the mid point where light cords meet.
1. Should they arrive simultaneously at midpoint G moves instantaneously.
2. Should there be a time difference, then G moves at c or some other speed at this very short distance.
3. I expect the cannon ball test to show G propagates at c, except when pointed at Earth's center which will show G instant.
1. Use same clock to measure arrival times for pressure change signals from each detector pair. All detector pair clocks can be synchronized.
2. We need a two sided film that gives signal when light arrives from two detectors. Better yet, it should show signal strength difference; or does light arriving at ends of light cords generate interference pattern when it meets light arriving from other cord?
Why point one detector at Earth's exact center of mass? With other detector pairs pointed at other directions, then when only Earth center detector pair shows instantaneous and others pairs show c, we have demonstrated instant G between all masses beyond xh.
This is a cheap test, given that the US or other military provide a tank to fire a high speed solid shot round.
The detecting spheres should be made of piezoelectric shells filled with water = any pressure change should send signal that varies with rate of pressure caused by g force change, thus indicating Mass and location of passing mass.
Are there any other tests showing how fast G propagates? No, present physicists have not detected any 'gravitational waves'. They are looking in the wrong places.
10-08-14 The tidal bulge test will give us a start at determining the exponential constant that Modifies the Inverse Square Law. I think e is involved and we need two complex planes.