[x] Main Menu

Main Pages

Forums & Pictures

Find Out

About Us

Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

#1: Should we bring Goerge W. Bush to Justice for ordering 9-11? Author: DanLocation: USA : Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:21 pm
    ----
Earth is a spaceship with no Captain. Destruction is guaranteed without one. I decided to act as if I was Earth's Captain.

With a A-M debt coming in a little over a year, we can not put all our felony committing leaders in jail. We literally don't have enough room. So we must set an example with one or a few more of them and forgive the rest of them there sins.

How can the Captain do that and be fair to all?

Ergo, the Captain must have the power of pardon for any and everyone's crimes and debts public and private including governments.

By forgiving everyone's crimes and debts except a few, starting with G. W. Bush for ordering 9-11 and any other government leaders who will hinder us saving Earth, plus those criminals asserted to be psychopaths and a immediate danger to others; we can start fresh to face and create our future together.

Since none of you will help me in asking for a verification of the conjunctions, the question became WHY?

That went back to "Why won't the E-Ts help after so graphically warning us?

6-2-11 Because we have not agreed on an objective public Rule of Moral behavior towards each other.

At first glance, how could we not try, is not survival our bounden duty, no matter what? Survival for who?

Isn't life sacred? Well we life forms do have to eat one another to stay alive. It is too bad that many of you do not realize that means as little as possible.

How could anyone civilized let a planet die? Well the E-Ts gave us a very clear warning with graphically clear pictures, but oh so abstract with no objective context. Without a theory that predicts conservation debts exist and how they work, no one could understand the E-T's warning.

Hmm! Maybe the E-Ts don't want Earth or is it just us good old Homo Saps to live. Could it be that they think us humans with FTL traveling abilities would attack them??? We are pretty good at taking by force when we are given an easy opportunity. God wish our politicians acted like the Star Trek crews. Don't know, never talked to an E-T. Be nice to ask one.

Maybe we get out of eternal consciousness, the bliss of no more when Earth gets vaporized? We get erased. Is that why not a single question yet, since all of us know unconsciously that the debt exists since your spirit is physically tied to it? Fat chance in a conserved universe.

I am sure the rest of you can figure out better arguments either way than I, but in reality it is a want to live or want to die question. Most of you when put to the test seem to like living a lot. This body trotting is pretty neat when you are not in too much pain.

Add more when I have an inclination.
Last edited by Dan on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 4 times in total

#2: Re: Should we? Author: Susan1 : Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 am
    ----
Given the ETs are out there and watching how we treat our world, how we treat each other, and how we treat all the other species on this world, maybe they do not consider us anything but the primitive beings that we are. Maybe they are watching to see if we will change for the worse or better to make a decision whether we should survive or not; if we are a danger to other worlds. If I were the ETs I would be wondering if I should save the world, and all the species except humans.

We will require an extraordinary disaster for humanity to wakeup right now, and realize what we have been and what we could become. Or, maybe we require another several thousand years to either mature or most likely we will just get worse. Can the ETs wait several thousand years to answer that question?

There are a small percentage of really exceptional humans that are definitely worth saving, and those people certainly are not among the proud and arrogant. Maybe we should build an Ark just for them?

However, because of who they are those people would give up their lives for the rest of us. I don't know the answer to this question, I'm human.

#3: Re: Should we? Author: MargaretLocation: USA : Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 am
    ----
I wish to explain why I voted "NO" on the question of should we stop our anti matter conservation debt from striking the sun. I feel as a society our morals are in desperate need of readjustment. We as a society can't even agree that killing one another is totally unnecessary and totally unacceptable. Where have our morals gone? Where has our basic humanness gone?

#4: Re: Should we bring Goerge Bush to Justice for ordering 9-11 Author: DanLocation: USA : Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:05 am
    ----
The massive corruption we see in our political, banking, and corporate leaderships is a direct result of no criminal investigation of 9-11 done by a real criminal investigator.

Since our political leaders and above all, ordinary American citizens did not demand such an investigation, it is clear that collectively we do not seek the truth.

No truth seeking is certain death for a society. Since our technology has now led us to real physical resource constraints, and we have no moral compass, this 'death' will not take centuries like Rome, but will happen suddenly, at any second.

Given the certainty that our A-M conservation debt is coming due soon, according to the E-T crop circles this July 16 2012, it will be a race as to which comes first.

A large percentage of us will not agree to an obvious objective fact when it shows you to be wrong. It pains me to say that. As a scientist, admitting when the facts show you to be wrong is a job requirement, just like honesty in business is a job requirement.

Not investigating the manifest overwhelming evidence that 9-11 was a false flag operation ordered and carried out from the White House shows America's leaders to be cowards and liars, especially our major news media.

Getting along to go along is a tribal necessity, but that is the exact opposite of what a real news media is supposed to do.

Stopping that behavior by scientists and the news media is precisely why we invented the No 1st Cost List.

Investigating and prosecuting GW Bush for 9-11 is still a necessity for our survival as a civilized society based on equal application of the Law, especially upon political and business leaders. I can only pray we are not too late.

-> Hows, Whats, Whys & Fixes (Quantum Navigation patent),