[x] Main Menu

Main Pages

Forums & Pictures

Find Out

About Us

Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

20-11-22 What two things are needed to do FTL?

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: 20-11-22 What two things are needed to do FTL?
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:54 pm

20-11-22 added "How to know actual instant size universe?", 12-28-19 5-14-17, 8-17-12 Good background description of where idea for "c velocity/vector meter" came from.
Added this sentence below on 12-28-19 (I know away to ensure they(governments) pay the 5% royalty used to advance this technology for all).

20-11-22 How to know actual instant size universe? Our M universe, By inspection, it can not be 13.8 billion year across. The Big Bang no longer exists, so our present "instant universe" is much smaller and physically more compact. Thus doing the two things below depend upon deducing where everything is NOW.

FTL depends on two things: First deducing a coordinate system for describing where you are on the surface of a Moebius geometry universe; and second, knowing what objective dimension to manipulate so as to simulate going zero with respect to the speed of light denoted as c.

I know how to do the coordinate system. Once you realize that navigation within a Moebius universe rests on how you denote your location on surface of M with respect to its Bowtie Line, then you can determine your location because you can now deduce the measurements needed to actually determine where we are with respect to your Ms Bowtie Line and either of its ends.

With navigation we can point our FTL ship to any location on M surface.

This raises the question: Given that I have discovered what base objective dimension we must manipulate to simulate zero with respect to c; then what basic shape of our FTL spaceship allows us to manipulate the variables we must control to signal the surface of any local Moebius universe that we are going "zero with respect to c"?

The answer is obvious: A basic four sided pyramid with four vertexes. By inspection, all points on or off a pyramids surface can be "seen" by at least three vertexes. Thus we can generate the fields necessary to create the "zero c" signal for a whole FTL ship. In theory up to very large sizes = miles across, even planets. Power is required, a large limiting factor.

There are experiments and confirmed scientific observations that will confirm the above assertions.

Again, I am not giving this discovery away. Above all, there is no government I trust, so any government may invest, but given there will be several investing, (I know away to ensure they pay the 5%royalty used to advance this technology for all). We are going to use FTL for the good of mankind and our planet, not war and dominion by our war mongering leaders.

Last edited by Dan on Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:08 pm; edited 5 times in total

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Re:doing FTL? w. governrments & big business cooperation.
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Doing economical FTL would be the Holy Grail for the rich and powerful if they considered it possible. The problem is that once they realize it is possible, these groups will compete to monopolize it for themselves.

That must be prevented up front. How do we ensure that this certain drive to keep secret and monopolize is harnessed for the public good?

Right now, rocket powered space travel is all they see as possible, and every party knows how to do the basic technology so the only limit is money. Ergo, competition exists because the basic technology is public knowledge.

Solutions. 1. Doing a patent would help coupled with selling percentage of profits to multiple investors.

2. Publishing the fact that development of this technology is required to do disconnection, i.e. Earth's survival depends upon it.

3. Limiting the number of first users i.e. the first in line to use FTL technology get this right in return for agree to share technology advances with later users and practice No First Cost in contacts with E-Ts and other living planets.

i.e. It is developed first to ensure a disconnection, and a distant second, to possibly build and send a Noah's Ark to another living, but without higher intelligent life forms planet. The first takes far fewer resources and less time. While not mutually exclusive, doing both will require enormous resources and time is short.

The Ark to another possible planet home for Homo Sapiens is a probably a long term goal, but some very rich people will want to try I suspect.

So the solution is publication.

Jump to: