Members options

Personal

20-1-14 Move NEWS button, etc

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: 20-1-14 REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:22 am

REGISTER HERE to
1. Get full access to N1CL news, <br> 2. When your reports, challenges, corrections, or verifications of N1CL news reports are read, you will be PAID monthly.<br> 3. As a registered user, your reports, challenges, corrections, or verifications will be treated as a NON Full Member.<br> This means you only have to respond to the person you started the Q&A Dialogue with.<br> 4. Outsiders may comment in public forums but they will not be allowed to Question you.<br> 5. A NON Full Member reporter may have more than one Yes/NO dialogue going with separate registered users on his report(s).<br> 6. Registered users will decide the PAY of the reporters, challengers, correctors, and verifiers of N1CL reports by the total of FIRST reads. <br> 7. I understand that no one can ask me a question using the public N1CL Question & Answer (Q&A) procedures about what I ask or say to a member during a Q&A dialogue; unless I am a full N1CL member.<br> 8. This registration is required before YOU CAN BECOME A FULL MEMBER.<br> 9. Remember your words belong to you, we dont censor, we record. Only specific threats of force or fraud will be blocked or removed<br> and obscenities will be xxxed.
SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO LOAN MONEY TO THE N1CL using N1CL WOUs, THEN YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS <br>
1.These WOUs are repaid by an "in perpetuity" monthly repayment of 5% of Stipulated Gross Revenues(SGRs) divided equally between only the WOUs actually issued. Non isued do not receive the 5%,

2. The owners of WOUs have no ownership, voting rights, or say in running the N!CL. They can sell, gift, or divide them as they please.

3. Since the N1CL can not know how much SGRs will be, the N1CL can not guarantee the amount, nor that the N1CL will exist in perpetuity.

PRIVACY
1. Your registration information is zealously protected. We will NOT sell any of it to anyone.

2. To pay you, we do need to know where to send the money. $1 minimum or more paid per month less transaction costs.

3. Anonymous questions and criticisms are strongly protected by Supreme Court decisions and the N1CL will vigorously defend your right of
anonymous criticism. We set aside 2% of SGRs for these legl defenses. More when needed.

NO SELLING OR ADVERTISING ON N1CL UNLESS YOU AGREE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM ANYONE

ENFORCING THESE AGREEMENTS
1. You agree that the webmaster, administrators and moderators may edit foul lnguage or remove any message at any time.

2. The N1CL can not be held responsible for any hacking attempts that may lead to your data being compromised, BUT we will take all prudential cautions.

3. This website uses cookies to store information on your local computer.

COSTS
1. There are no charges for reporting, using Q&A Procedures, commenting, reading News;
but Full Members pay to so register, as proving your honesty to all is very valuable and running a No 1st Cost List is not free.

THE INTENT OF THE N1CL
is to create verified by questioning and challenges good public information for all, that is a public trust. Use it with good will towards all. Blessings and good luck to you.

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.

I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age

I Agree to these terms and am under 13 years of age

I do not agree to these terms

Last edited by Dan on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Criticisms FP, Features added and wanted.
Page 1 of 1