REGISTER HERE FIRST before YOU CAN BECOME A FULL MEMBER.
As an anonymous registrant there is No cost to comment like other forums, but unlike other forums you can ask questions of Full Members. There are other benefits listed below.
Full Members however have agreed to answer questions from anyone, and so they pay. They recognize their public reputation is valuable.
No Buying, Selling, or Advertizing, that prerogative belongs to full N1CL members.
This initial User Agreement is for any non-member who wants to register, use the site's public forums, ask a question of a full member or Yes/No person, speculate, report, comment, etc. Since we can not guarantee who you are, by design you are anonymous, that's why no buying and selling, etc. Talk to the public good, not your own.
Another user agreement will be required to become a Questioners and/or Yes/No poster and Full Member.
Anyone who wants to become a Full Member must register here first.
To Advertise, Sell or Buy you must become a Full Member.
You can use an Anonymous handle should you like as a Questioner or Yes/No poster. We do require your real name and general location, i.e. John Smith in Texas. We will not reveal your real name unless you choose to make it public as Full Members have agreed to do. Anonymous questions and criticisms are strongly protected by Supreme Court decisions and the N1CL will vigorously defend your right of anonymous criticism.
We do not and will not ever sell E-mail addresses or your personal information. Your privacy will be vigorously protected.
While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message.
Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for messages by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this website have the right to remove, edit, move or close any message at any time should they see fit.
As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database.
While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the safety of the data being compromised.
These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure.
The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).
There is no charge for asking a question, posting a Yes/No, or making a comment in our Public Forum, or signing a petition; nor will there ever be. But for any other services and goods provided by the N1CL there can be a charge.
There is a charge to become a full Member/Co-Owner as proving your honesty to all is very valuable and running a No 1st Cost List is not free.
About the 'conditions' below: Be Courteous. The List is our Public Place where we are trying to give one another good information. Non full members can use a handle for instance. You are anonoymous and can comment, petition, do polls, etc. In short, do anything that does not involve the Q&A Dialogues or posting a Yes/No which require an additional user agreement. Since the List literally is trying to find our real disagreements on facts and issues; this does not mean we can not Be Courteous to one another, anonymous or not.
The seven conditions below apply to everyone's use of the N1CL.
I, the undersigned, understand that my use of the N1CL will be governed by these seven(7) conditions.
1. Anyone but Full Member registrants can use a handle, but I will only use my legal name on the No 1st Cost List when asked to actually list my name when registering on N1CL, for example when you post a Yes/No; but your name will then be kept private automatically, unless you request otherwise.
As a Full-member or any other kind of registrant who gives their legal name, I understand that after verification of ID by a member, my actual physical address can be defined by personal characteristics (e.g. mother's maiden name etc.) and general location(Texas) if desired. We do not need to know where you are to verify who you are.
2. I will accept the permanent, unique, assigned in turn, n1cl number assigned to me as a Full Member, or in the case that one be issued to you while a non-member as my public N1CL address. I agree not to use any other n1cl number to identify myself publicly or privately.
3. I agree that when I ask a question, post a yes/no, or become a full member, "I swear to speak honestly and seek the truth when I use the N1CL public record.".
4. I agree to respond on the Public Record of the N1CL, in turn to a member's responses to my question, until we reach an agreement to agree on their answer, or disagree with reason(s); using the N1CL agree/disagree mechanism, "described near the top of the N1CL 'Home Operations' page as /question & Answer Procedures"
. a. I understand that no one can ask me a question using the public N1CL Question & Answer (Q&A) procedure about what I ask or say to a member during a Q&A dialogue; unless I am a full N1CL member.
b. I understand that I can not post to the N1CL Public Record, except to post a Yes/No and respond to questioners of that Yes/No, or ask a question and respond in turn during a dialogue I am party to; unless I am a full N1CL member.
5. I agree to respond on the Public Record of the N1CL, in turn, to anyone who questions any Yes/No I post, until we reach an agreement to agree on their answer, or disagree with reason(s); using the N1CL agree/disagree mechanism.
6. When I agree to use the arbitration mechanism of the N1CL; I will accept its decision as final, and seek no other legal remedy.
7. I will abide by all underlying licensing, usage, and acceptable use policies required for use of the N1CL.
a. I understand that I can use the non-member forums and open to all features of the N1CL
The intent of the N1CL is to create verified by questioning and challenges good public information for all, that is a public trust. Use it with good will towards all. Blessings and good luck to you.