Three Tests that Prove Date & Theory 5-15-17
-> Stopping Our Anti-Matter conservation debt from striking the Sun July 16, 2024

#1: Three Tests that Prove Date & Theory 5-15-17 Author: DanLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:05 pm
    ----
Which astronomers will confirm the conjunction in the ME circle?

1. Verify the must be caused conjunction in the Missing Earth(ME) crop circle, down on June 26, 1995. shows exactly when the Earth is first struck by the ray from the Sun shown in the Barbary Castle(BC), the first large complex circle on July 17, 1991. using the The 65 ME Asteroids orbital radius and diameter calculator.

who will do the other two simple tests that confirm the basic physics underlying my prediction?

2. A cannonball fired parallel to Earth's exact center will show that a part of Gravity from the cannonball will go instantly towards Earth's center, while the other directions will show a delayed signal = a blip blip signal. Wrap the sensors around mouth of the muzzle. Abrams tank will do.

3. Use the 1750 world wide tidal buoys to show Gravity from the Sun arrives about five seconds faster than light would arrive. Use the instant each buoy at right angle to tide reaches its highest point. We have the records going back many years.

-> Stopping Our Anti-Matter conservation debt from striking the Sun July 16, 2024