[x] Main Menu

Main Pages

Forums & Pictures

Find Out

About Us

Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

How Did I Discover We Had A Conservation Debt?

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: How Did I Discover We Had A Conservation Debt?
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:09 pm

7-20-2019 Summaries from FP. All three explanations reinforce the others.
21-03-27 Changed title to above.

Ronald Coase in the "The Problem Of Social Cost" Journal of Law and Economics October 1960. asked:
How should a society enforce legal liability to maximize the Quantity if Goods & Services Exchanged = wealth,
i.e "Should we enforce Strict Liability or No Liability for damaging another person or their property?"
Coase made a crucial mistake called the Fallacy of Non Attribution,
which meant he did not use a real world "objective" measure to make his comparison.

He got a Nobel prize for being wrong, because his conclusion justified relaxing liability
for corporations and politicians who now could use use public monies to purchase votes.

He deserved the Nobel. He was brilliantly wrong and wrong predictions are the path to the truth.
How Coase did it was obvious.when pointed out. The Fallacy of Non Attribution.is an all to common scientific mistake.
Instead of a real good in the chain of exchange as his summation required, he used imaginary money prices.

The Fallacy of Non Attribution now permeates science and the news media now,

1-28-18 A summary from Front Page.

In 1984 I made a fundamental discovery in economics that destroyed limiting liability for anyone,
especially large corporations and governments, with the exceptions proving the rule. My Phd Professors told me
I was right in private, then blocked publication. I vowed I would figure out a way that self-interested insiders
would not get away with this again, thus the N1CL.

Once you show that there is no limiting the costs of damages in a conserved universe,
only a choice about who we make pay for the cost of the damages.
This implied what the basic geometry of our universe must be
for a conserved universe to exist. A Moebius Strip geometry.

This geometry directly implied that when we self-aware spirits make our life forms move,
then we spirits must create a conservation debt made of Anti-Matter(A-M) to move our life forms.
A conserved universe enforces Strict Liability = No Free Lunch forever.
i.e. the bill has come due.

We invented the List because I was blocked from receiving public credit for a fundamental moral, political, economic, and scientific discovery: I proved the answer to this question, "What Rule of Liability for costing other equals must we must enforce to maximize the Quantity of Goods & Services Exchanged, the food we eat, life and Liberty for all?". The answer is exactly what you know to be true, "You cause the damage, we make you pay for it."; "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, ...."; is a statement of justice, you do not pay more than the costs you caused.

After getting over anger, I asked the key question: "How must we life forms value costs to ourselves?" for this result to be true? The answer: "By minimizing the time we spend to get what we need or want." All life forms unconsciously try to spend as little of their own time as possible to obtain what they need to stay alive and propagate." Our time is the one thing common to all that we do. Life forms survive that maximize their time alive, the driving principle of evolution.
"What Is The Common Objective Measure of Value That All Life Forms Use To Stay Alive?"
In an expanding conserved universe choosing to remain unconscious of how you and all other life forms actually value things very reliably gets all of us dead.

Own Time Cost Minimization is the only possible causal premise we can use to create a Grand Unification Theory(GUT), because that is how we spirits/souls all unconsciously structure every sensory input = all information in order to keep our life forms alive. A GUT "objectively" ties the basic forces of our universe together from this common point of view.

This causal premise, spirits create life forms from inanimate matter, inexorably led to the discovery that creating and maintaining life forms on a planet must create a conservation debt made of Anti-Matter which, by the conservation premise, must eventually cause our Sun to explode unless prevented.

The bill has come due. We either choose to live and govern ourselves as a civilization of free persons consciously in the very near future or we all die at the same time. To make this public choice requires a No 1st Cost List so we can verify anyone's public news = for all.

Last edited by Dan on Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total